Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Into Reading Question #4



I am participating in the Fall Into Reading Challenge. Every week Katrina at Callapidder Days has posted a question for us to answer. It's fun to see what everyone's reading habits are. This weeks question is:

Do you ever dog-ear the corners of book pages to mark your spot? Or are you a faithful bookmark user, refusing to damage the pages of your books? OR do you have another way to keep track of where you are in a book?

I do not dog ear books now but that was not always the case in my teenage years. Now I just can't bring myself to do that. I have many bookmarks, some which have been given to me by friends that are very dear to me. If I don't have a bookmark handy I will use a scrap of paper or whatever is handy until I can get to my bookmarks.

Now for my progress on the FIR Challenge. I have finished 4 out of the 10 books I have listed. Not bad at this stage of the game.

Do you dog-ear or are you a bookmark user?

1 comment:

  1. WTG!! You are making great progress in this challenge. Me on the other hand, am not. Reading lately has taken a back seat due to real life.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!