Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: The Stack



I finally have made a decision of what books to try and tackle. I will be lucky to finish two but I am a mood reader so I wanted to have all my bases covered. An audiobook is good for when the eyes get tired. I have a stinking headache this morning so I'm thinking the audiobook will come in handy. Our dog had a little incident with chocolate and the past 24 hours have been stressful. He is okay, fingers crossed, but I am looking forward to just sitting and reading. Good luck to all my fellow readathoners and a special thank you to those who are behind the scenes and make this possible for us all! I appreciate every single one of you!



Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Queen of Palmyra by Minrose Gwin

Angel Song by Sheila Walsh & Kathryn Cushman

Dewey's Nine Lives; The Legacy of the Legendary Small-Town Library Cat Who Inspired Millions by Vicki Myron with Bret Witter

Room by Emma Donoghue

Sabbath by Wayne Muller

The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfinkel

Somewhere Inside by Laura Ling & Lisa Ling

I believe I have word verification turned off now but if you find otherwise please let me know.

Let the reading begin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the places you will go today
    The people you will meet
    Your books will be your gateway
    Adventure your retreat.

    And if I may, I’ll follow
    As you read and read so more
    Until this day turns to the morrow
    Cheering you on with a loud exuberant roar!

    Best wishes on reaching all your goals today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you an official cheer to say GO GIRL!"

    Julie is doing the same marathon and I have to say you girls put me to shame!

    I will be here to cheer you on and say "WOW!" at the end of the book run.

    Enjoy and remember to blink to say "I'm ALIVE!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!