Sunday, October 10, 2010

Deweys 24 Hour Readathon Wrapup

End Of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? about 11;30-ish when I dozed off.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think the thing to do is to read your favorite types of books and keep them light.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nope
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It all worked great, the cheerleaders, the mini-challenges, the hosts,
5. How many books did you read? finished 2 and started 2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Somewhere Inside and Dewey's Nine Lives
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed them both equally
8. Which did you enjoy least? Not applicable
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Not applicable
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would be a reader again. It is great motivation for me and it helps get me cracking on the TBR piles!

First off I want to thank all those who stopped by to cheer me on! You guys are great! The posts kept the spirits high and made me laugh! And thank you to those who organize and helped out with Readathon!

Totals
Number of books finished- 2
I also started two more books.

Pages since last update- 124 pages and 2 hours of audio.

Total pages read during the Readathon- 598

Time spent reading since last update- 240 minutes

Total time read read during Readathon- 684

3 mini challenges completed

All in all in was a good readathon for me. I had a great time as always and am looking forward to April when I can do it all over again.

8 comments:

  1. 2 down ... 2 more...

    Boy you make me feel bad with just having trouble finishing the one I have now...

    Great ... keep it up!

    Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a successful read a thon!

    How did you like Somewhere Inside? I read it earlier this year and was fascinated to learn about some of what went on during their captivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats of finishing a successful read-a-thon! Glad you had fun.

    Read-A-Thon Wrap Up Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to participate but the date didn't work for me. I will have to join next time. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for the read a thon!!! I crashed about the same time as you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!