Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Hour 6

I am not doing so well with my reading. The first two hours I had to keep rereading what I read. The water is still not on here. I am missing my morning shower! This morning about 2:30 I took the dogs out and I saw a car being towed away. It seems down the road the car hit a fire hydrant which is what the problem is. My oldest son just came for a visit and he says it is a huge mess! For some reason the water being off is a huge distraction for me. Meanwhile my neighbors are all heading out. If I had a shower, I would head out too. I think I'll spare the public my wonderful bedhead look! I did get my beef roast in the crock pot for dinner so I am set there. I did find out that it takes 3 1/2 small bottles of water to make a pot of coffee! My did that coffee taste good!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Still working on Salting Roses

Number of books read since you started: -

Pages read since last update: 88

Running total of pages read since you started: 88

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 180 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 180 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 3

Food consumed: 1/2 pot of chocolate decadent coffee, banana, greek yogurt topped with rhubarb sauce I made this week,toast, a coconut creme Dove chocolate egg, water.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Too bad about the water! I hope it comes back on soon.
    Congratulations on winning a read-a-thon prize. Look on the prize page then email me your prize choice and your mailing address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so frustrating about the water. I hope it's back on for you nice and soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!