Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Hour 15

I am taking a short break. I finally finished a book and feel like I finally accomplished something! My eyes are feeling heavy though and my legs are stiff and achy. I am going to take the dogs out int he backyard and walk around a bit to stretch. Then it will be pj time and on to my next book-



Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished Salting Roses..

Number of books read since you started: 1

Pages read since last update: 125

Running total of pages read since you started: 353

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 100 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 370 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 3

Food consumed since last break: turtle decaf coffee and Jelly Bellys

I feel some ice cream might be needed next. Maybe I should have weight gained while reading as one of my stats!

I want to thank each of the cheerleaders and fellow readers who have stopped by! Your encouragement is so helpful! Thanks also to those who co-host and are behind the scenes!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm ice cream! I have my second read-a-thon cupcake on standby!

    You’re doing great! Keep it up! So glad you could join us today and hope you’re having fun!

    Cover to Cover
    And Coast to Coast
    Across the Oceans
    We’ve been brought together
    By what we love the most!
    Let’s hear it for the readers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!