Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WWW Wednesday December 28


I finally found time to read and was able to finish a book. Hopefully my reading will pick up now. I still need to sign up for challenges for 2012. I want to keep it simple but I have seen many challenges that seem to be calling my name! By the end of the week I hope to have the ones I am joining in on posted. Check out what I am reading now!

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I am starting this tonight. I was able to borrow it for free on my Kindle Fire.

What did you recently finish reading?


Exposure by Therese Fowler

This was a very good read. What happens when a young couple uses technology in away it was not meant to be used? I hope to have a review up for this tomorrow.

What do you think you’ll read next?


The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson, Richard Dilallo


I want to get this read while it is still the holiday season!

That is what I am reading. What have you read lately?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked Exposure. It was one I really liked too. I wanted to read The Christmas Wedding too but I don't think I'll make it for Christmas. I'll still read it even in the new year. Lol.

    I just started a book from an author called The Secret of Lies I think it is and I think the author's name is Barbara Abate. Anyway I'm not too far in but I'm already liking it so that's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told myself that I will finish this series before January is out!!! I want to read Exposure too..very relevant (unfortunately) and it sounds good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limiting yourself to just a few challenges is hard, isn't it? I've signed up for the Back to the Classics Challenge, since I read a lot of modern fiction. Time to shake things up.

    I'm not a fan of e-readers, but I like the idea of being able to rent books (especially for free!).

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!