12 hours ago
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge 2012
I have decided to try this challenge. You post 5 of your favorite reads and your fellow participants do the same. Then you read 3-12 books from the others favorites lists. Vicki at I'd Rather Be at the Beach is hosting this challenge. You can read more about it here. Here are the rules:
Challenge starts January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012
1. Write a post on your blog about joining this challenge
Add links to your 5 favorite books
Don't forget to add the challenge button
2. Click on the "Sign Up" tab on the Bookie Friends Favorites Blog and leave the link to your challenge post, not to your blog's home page.
3. Visit the other participants and choose 3-12 of their favorite books to read.
You can choose them all at once or as you go.
Add the title to your original post, making sure to link back to the person whose favorite it is.
4. As you read each book:
Post a review on your blog and leave the link on the post for that months book reviews.
Now for the hard part, my list..I had a hard time narrowing it down to five. I have so many more books that I wanted to add. I decided to leave off the books almost everyone has read which made it a bit easier.
1. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
2. Every Last One by Anna Quindlin
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
4. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
5. Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger
The Books I May Read and Whose They Are(this is subject to change)
1. Ghost on Black Mountain by Ann Hite (Alaskan Book Cafe)
2. June Bug by Chris Fabray (I'd Rather Be At the Beach)
3. Waterfall by Lisa T.Bergen (Christian Bookshelf Reviews)
4. Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers (Passions of My Life)
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (The Introverted Reader)