Monday, December 26, 2011

Mailbox Monday December 26


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a very nice holiday! We had a lovely day full of good food and family. Everyone was healthy yesterday which was the best gift of all! We are hoping to be done with viruses for awhile now! My mailbox is for the past two weeks. Three books are for review and one was a win from Michelle at Life in Review. Thank you Michelle!

First up though I want to share a video of one of my favorite Christmas gifts from my kids. I find myself stopping and playing with these wonderful characters quite a bit! They make me smile!



On to my mailbox! This month Mailbox Monday is hosted by Jenny at Let Them Read Books.


Her Sister's Shadow by Katherine Britton this was my win

All That I Am by Anna Funder
- courtesy of Amazon Vine
Blue Monday by Nicci French-courtesy of Pamela Dorman Book/Viking
A Good American by Alex George- courtesy of Librarything Early Reviewers


And now to share a couple of my bookish Christmas gifts. I was not expecting anything but hoping for a Barnes and Noble gift certificate. I was very surprised when my son and his lovely gal gave me a Kindle Fire. I have played with it a bit and love it! Now I have a Nook and a Fire to read on!

That is what has come into my home the past two weeks! What wonderful books made their way into your home?

20 comments:

  1. That is cute and wow! what a gift from the boy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you had a healthy and fun holiday. Enjoy your new Kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Kindle Fire! You are one lucky reader!

    Enjoy your new toy...and your new books. The Nicci French book is on my wish list.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to read Her Sister's Shadow now to find out what the betrayal is! Nice set of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! your books and new kindle.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/mailbox-monday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! And I certainly envy you your Kindle Fire! Enjoy it and all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All That I Am looks really good. My son is still little so I got a snowman necklace for Christmas :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Her Sister's Shadow! I hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you and your family had a lovely Christmas! Nice mailbox, Beth. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy your Kindle Fire. What a lovely gift, especially as it came as a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you had a very bookish Christmas! The Peanuts band is cute too. Enjoy your new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, a Fire! My nephew (16) received one for Christmas. He's very happy with it - hope you love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Health and loved ones...can't get better than that lol except for a kindle fire lol. What a great son you have!!! I have seen Blue Monday everywhere today...can't wait for the first review to see if I should buy it. Hoping you read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to hear what you think of All That I Am. I'm really looking forward to reading that book. Enjoy your new books and your Kindle Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful books you got! I got a Kindle Fire too, but early as the hubby and I decided to each get one and they arrived before Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your Fire as much I enjoy mine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came into the meme rather late - yours look very good reading. enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Peanuts toys are adorable. Enjoy the Kindle and of course, the books.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of your new books and gadgets Beth -- enjoy. I was curious about the Kindle Fire, but have a Kindle and iPad so couldn't justify it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kindle Fire!! yahoo for you! I told my hubby that I would like one for my birthday! Your books look great and the Peanuts figurines are so cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!