Saturday, December 31, 2011

ARC Reading Challenge



I have done this challenge two years in a row now and really find it works well for me. I love seeing what ARCs my fellow challenge readers are reading and what they think of them. I will start myself at the Bronze Level but will more than likely move up as I read. Teddy at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time hosts the challenge. Here is what Teddy says about her challenge:

This is the original ARC Challenge That I created in 2010,I hope all of you ARC Readers will join me again in 2012 for the ARC Reading Challenge. I welcome old and new participants. I don't know about you, but my ARC pile is way too big. The only change this year is with the levels.

Note: I use the term "ARC" loosely,any book a publisher or author gives you with the expectation that you review it, counts for this challenge.
The Levels

Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.

b. All of us who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.

Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS

Level Gold: Read 30 ARCS

Level Platinum: Read 35 or more ARCS


So go on over to Teddy's blog and sign yourself up!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds like an interesting challenge! I think I'll be joining since I already have 6 ARCs sitting here waiting for me. :) Thanks and good luck with your goal! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be signing up for this one again as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!