Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now that the turkey is put away I am going to spend the long weekend doing what I love best. Hanging out with my family and reading, Leftovers will be in the plan too. It's very cold outside so cuddling up with a throw, my favorite slippers, a cup of tea or coffee and a good book sounds divine! When I saw the Thankfully Reading Weekend posts going up on several blogs I knew I had to join in the fun.

Last year, Candace from Beth Fish Reads, Jen from Devourer of Books & Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves unveiled Thankfully Reading Weekend. They are hosting it again this year and I am looking forward to participating.

Here are the details:

There are no rules to the weekend, we’re simply hoping to devote a good amount of time to reading, and perhaps meeting some of our reading challenges and goals for 2010. We thought it’d be fun if we cheered each other on a bit. If you think you can join in, grab the button and sign on to Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, use the comments!


I have quite a few books in mind to read this weekend, some have been waiting for quite sometime. There will be reading, eating and some blogging involved for me. This weekend is all about catching up for me. And maybe a bit of Wii with the kids.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday Beth.
    I am looking to catch up on some reading myself this weekend -- I have NO plans to hit the stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your reading weekend Beth. That's what I hope to do as well - I have so many books to catch up on already. Hopefully puppy lets me read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun reading today. The wind is blowing outside big time and it is chilly. But it's warm inside and I feel like reading too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!