Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend Day 2



I didn't get quite as much reading done as hoped. I weather proofed a few windows yesterday and it took me longer than I had anticipated. That and I had over 400 posts to glance through on my google reader so I did a bit of speed reading on those. I am working on Between Friends by Kristy Kiernan and I did manage to get over 100 pages read. It is very good and so far I highly recommend it. I am hoping to finish it today. If my eyes weren't so heavy last night, I would have stayed up and finished it. I kept dozing and dropping the book, so I finally gave in and went to sleep.

How is your reading going this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. My reading is going really great over the past few days and I feel like I'm ahead of the game!! Hope you're able to get that book finished today. Don't you hate it when the book hits you in the face???
    Wakes me up instantly!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!