Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend Day 3 and Mini- Challenge #2



I have loved participating in this event. I like how relaxed it is with plenty of time for reading and a few mini-challenges for those times I need my blogging fix. I finished only one book so far...Between Friends by Kristy Kiernan. It was my first Kristy Kiernan read and I loved it! I will be starting a new book in a bit. Not sure which one yet. I have three I really want to read and having a hard time choosing which one will win out.

Mini-Challenge #2 is hosted by Candace of Beth Fish Reads. We were to photograph our TBR pile or a bookshelf or several as the case may be for some. Like me. I only photographed one of my many bookshelves because we are in desperate need of a new camera. After fighting with it, I did get one picture out of the old camera. My son then gave me the ads and said "we need a new camera!" Any who...I have 3 small bookshelves around the house and I still have stacks of books stashed here and there. My name is Beth and I am a bookaholic! Below is one of my many TBR bookshelves. Ignore the dust...it's the maids weekend off..I hear she is reading. Oh wait... that's me. I'll get right on that...maybe... tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got a camera to work! Next year, I'll have to come up with a non-technical task. LOL.

    Anyway, I'm a bookaholic too and I love the look of your bookcase because that's what most of mine look like too -- books piled on top of books. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piles are a sign of a devout book lover :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!