Friday, November 5, 2010

Okra Picks Challenge



Kathy at Bermudaonion is hosting a fabulous challenge, The Okra Picks Challenge. Now I really don't need another challenge to participate in. but when I saw the titles that were included in this challenge I was sold! I love a good southern story so this challenge is right up my alley. Here are the particulars for the challenge as posted by Kathy:

To make this challenge fun for everyone, I’m going to include four different levels:

1-3 Books: Goober
4-6 Books: Tater
7-9 Books: Peach
10-13 Books: Okra

Details:

The Okra Picks Challenge will run from October 1, 2010 through March 31, 2011. To join this challenge, all you have to do is pick your level of participation (you can always go up levels, but not down.) Then after you read any of the books, write a review to share your thoughts with others!


I am going to go for the Goober level...gotta love the name! I know I want to buy this book for sure so I will be reading this:



I may also add a title or two more. Go on over to Bermudaonion's Blog and check it out! You too can be a Goober...and that's a good thing!

1 comment:

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!