Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Readathon Midway Post



I am doing okay. I just had dinner and am getting ready to clean that up. Then I think I will move to the bedroom to read for awhile. I get my second wind in the evening so I should be good for awhile.



Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? The eyes are okay and I am not tired yet. I work nights so this is when I get my second wind.
2) What have you finished reading? I haven't finished my book yet.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Things Remembered by Georgia Bockoven since it is the only thing I have read so far
4) What about your favorite snacks? Crockpot lasagna-it was delicious
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I found some new blogs and commented on them. I always meet new friends during the readathon!

2 comments:

  1. Half way there! You are doing great. I love crock pot lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're doing great! You should share that recipe for crock pot lasagne.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!