Monday, March 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday March 7



Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists! Mailbox Monday was started by Marcia at the Printed Page. Mailbox Monday is now on tour and this month's host is Laura at I'm Booking It. Thank you Laura for hosting this month.

My mailbox was empty last week. I am behind in my reading and reviewing so it is all good. I haven't been requesting much at all these days since I am behind. I did get some books reads last week so I am hoping to get some reviews posted this week. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else received in their mailbox and adding to my overloaded wish list! I am hoping that before too long we get some nice weather so I can get outside and read. I love to read outside while the birds are chirping around me! I think I have a bit of cabin fever!

7 comments:

  1. I'm way behind too Beth. I don't request much at all anymore except for tours. We're still getting snow here. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to get outside to do any reading. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I need an empty mailbox week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely catch up with the TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working right now on having a week or two with no books coming in; I need to get so much read and reviewed that even though I make certain I don't speedread through, I still don't end up having the time to savor the truly good ones as I read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped requesting much of anythign for the same reason, time to read what I already have to make room. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes an empty mailbox is a relief. I can't wait for spring either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never bothers me when I have an empty mailbox - I love a "catch up" week :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!