8 hours ago
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Introduction Meme
I am going to be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon again this year. It is by far my favorite readathon. I do have errands to run this morning so I won't be starting until I get them done. It's a great day for reading..cool, and crisp. The perfect day to curl up in my favorite sweats and read!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Chilly Southeastern Wisconsin
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? It's a across between The Illustrated Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling and the audiobook of Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I am throwing some chicken and dumplings in the crockpot this morning. I miss home cooked meals since I work nights.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a mom to three fantastic adult children. We have a 10 month old puppy named Dexter who keeps us extremely busy these days.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? My goal is to read when I can and to just have fun.
I will be back in a bit after running errands.