13 hours ago
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Mid-Event Survey
I really got a late start after sleeping in a bit this morning. It was rough night at work last night. I ran my weekend errands first and then started reading. My plan was to read most of the night but I forgot we have dog class tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will get some reading done before bed time.
1. What are you reading right now? Morning Glory by Sarah Jio
2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The book I am reading, The illustrated Harry Potter, and the audiobook of Go Set A Watchman.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Dexter is a huge distraction. He hates anything that takes my attention away from him. He got a new ball today and has had lots of extra treats.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? The amount of people participating amazes me! I think it is fantastic to see how the Read-a-thon has grown!