11 minutes ago
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Dewey's Readathon..It's Here!!!
Dewey's Readathon has started. I am about to begin my day of reading. I slept in this morning since I worked last night but I am ready to go. It is a rainy day which is perfect reading weather! I don't have a stack of books to read yet but I do have the book I am starting off with.
Things Remembered by Georgia Bockoven
I filled out my introductory questionnaire even though I am starting late.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from rainy Wisconsin
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I am looking forward to The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Not really a snack but I am trying out a new recipe today...Crockpot Lasagna
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am the mom to three young adults, a spoiled dog and three spoiled cats. I recently went back to work full time after being a stay at home mom for 25 years. I love to read many different genres of books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am starting much later than usual since I worked last night. I usually start pretty early but not this year. I don't have tons of snacks either as I am going to try not to overeat which I did last readathon.
Let the reading begin!