Friday, May 17, 2013

Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman for $2.99



It is no secret that one of my very favorite authors, Beth Hoffman has a new novel coming out later this month! I am so looking forward to reading Beth's new novel, Looking For Me. Beth is one of the first author's who became a friend when my blog was fairly new. She is such a lovely, warm person which comes out in her writing. She writes the type of stories I adore! It's also no secret that I love a good bargain!



Today, in anticipation of the release of Looking For Me, you can purchase Beth's first novel, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt for just $2.99. It is a wonderful story that warmed my heart! You can read my review here. You can check out Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman here. The e-book is available in all platforms. If you missed this novel, you should purchase it today! You won't be disappointed! $2.99 is a great deal for this wonderful novel!

2 comments:

  1. These two books are on my list. I have CeeCee Honeycut and hope to get hold of Looking For Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... what a surprise. Thank you so much, Beth!!!

    I hope you'll enjoy my new novel and will be eager to hear your thoughts.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!