Monday, April 1, 2013

Mailbox Monday April 1



It is Monday and time for a Mailbox Monday post. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I made a nice Easter dinner yesterday. I discovered scalloped pineapple yesterday....oh my goodness! Where has this dish been all my life? It goes very nice along side ham.

I received some books last week. Some were surprises that I wasn't expecting. Tis month's Mailbox Monday host is Mari from MariReads. Thank you Mari!



The Crime of Privilege by Walter Walker (courtesy of Random House)

The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister
(courtesy of Amazon Vine)

I Kiss Your Hands Many Times: Hearts, Souls, and Wars in Hungary by Marianne Szegedy-Masak(courtesy of Random House)

Those are the books that made their way into my home. What wonderful reads did you find in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. They look intersting, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost Art of Mixing was a good sequel. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're in for some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look good, especially the last two!
    http://irbratb.com/2013/04/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-mailbox-monday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your thoughts on I Kiss Your Hands Many Times. Hope you enjoy The Lost Art of Mixing as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will so love Lost Art!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost Art of Mixing sounds good, as I enjoyed her earlier books. Hope u had a nice Easter Beth and that all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth,

    You have three very diverse storylines this week and they, alon with their authors, are all new to me, so I needed to check them all out.

    All three of them are eminently readable, however if I had to pick just one for my own shelves, I would go with the Walter Walker book, as I have read and enjoyed Scott Turow books on more than one occasion and the two are mentioned together in the same sentence on review sites.

    Thanks for sharing your great new finds this week and I hope that you enjoy them all,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum - scalloped pineapple sounds heavenly! I'm glad you had a nice Easter. The Lost Art of Mixing is really goo. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All new to me. Enjoy them all and belated Easter greetings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!