Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! I got a special gift yesterday. I got a phone call saying I have a job! I just have to pass a pre-employment physical and I will be good to go. I am very nervous and my mind is reeling with all the things I need to do around the house before I start to work. I will still be reading and blogging as much as I can. I have review books that I plan on getting to.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I am making heart cookies for the kids! They'll say they are too old for them but they will eat them! You're never too old for cookies!

10 comments:

  1. OHHHH Congrats Beth. I hope the job is something you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best as you transition back to working outside your home again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) I'm so happy for you getting the job! I'm glad you'll still be blogging even though you'll be so busy!

    =Hope everyone liked the cookies :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOOO! What a great gift on Valentine's Day! Please fill us in on the details when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day and congrats on the new job! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Congrats on landing a new job, Beth! What a great Valentine to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you! There is NOTHING like making your own money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on starting the new job! woot - Hope it feeds your soul or at least doesn't drain it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!