Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon Update

I have finished my book! And what a book it was! I managed to visit a few blogs too. I find it hard to juggle it all and read. I have dinner heating up in the oven, not that I'm hungry. I have been grazing all day!

Title of book(s) read since last update: House Rules by Jodi Picoult (excellent!)
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 119
Running total of pages read since you started: 328
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 155minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 424 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants you’ve visited: about a dozen
Food or drinks consumed: Munchos, jelly beans, a coconut nest, pomegranate lemonade

As soon as I get dinner out of the way I will start on my next book. Not sure which I will pick. I'm feeling pretty good so far! How is everyone else doing?

1 comment:

  1. F-I-R-E up, that's the way we
    spell Fire Up
    Fire Up, Hey, hey,
    Fire up
    Go, Reader!

    Readathon Cheerleader ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!