Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend Update



Just a little update. I finally finished and reviewed The House on Tradd Street by Karen White. While I enjoyed the book I kept finding my eyes closing while I was reading so it took me awhile to read it. I think I'm a little too relaxed this weekend. The book sure was good so that wasn't it. Maybe it's the fact I think we have ate our way through the long weekend here. Food plays a huge role in the holidays in our house. I have spent a lot of time eating, napping and reading with a bit of tv thrown in too. Now I am off to decide which book to read next.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made a lot of progress on my print books either, but I'm hoping to catch up a bit this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!