Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall Into Reading

I have decided to participate in the Fall Into Reading Challenge over at Callapidder Days. I have always wanted to do a challenge but never have done one. I'm excited to be trying and am trying to come up with a reasonable list of books from my stash. Click on the button on the right to check it out and join in on the fun. I'll be posting my list later on when the challenge begins.

Right now I am reading South Of Broad by Pat Conroy. I had a hard time getting into it at first, The story takes a long time to get set up and many characters to be introduced to. I was about to give up and then the story took off and I was hooked. Mr. Conroy has a beautiful way with words. I need to get this book wrapped up to join in on the First Look Book Club over at Barnes and Noble. We will be reading The Postmistress. I'm really looking forward to reading and discussing it. So many books, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!