7 hours ago
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Dewey's Readathon Intro meme
I am getting a late start on the readathon. I am a second shifter so my internal clock doesn't let me get up too early. I am here and ready to read! Check out my intro meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am in the beautiful Midawestern US. Southeastern Wisconsin to be exact!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't have a stack yet. Just flying by the seat of my pants. I am looking forward to finishing Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay which is my current read. I highly recommend this book!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I am hoping to make Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am the mother of three young adults and one dog and one cat. I was a stay at home mom but now that my kids are grown I have entered the working world again. I work at a cancer hospital which I find very rewarding. I love to read and it is one of the things I miss most since going back to work.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I did not participate in the last readathon as I was working. I am taking a very relaxed approach to the readathon today. My plan is to read and have fun!
I am off to read now.