1 hour ago
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Update
I will keep posting updates on this post as to not drive my followers crazy.
How many pages read since last update: 313
How many pages read total: 551 pages
Number of books read since you started: 2
Amount of time spent reading since last update: ? I didn't keep track of my minutes. I found myself getting up and doing other things.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: ?
I am about done for the night. I feel good as I have read two books that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I also peeked at some blogs and had a nice relaxing day.
We are halfway there! I started late so I am not feeling too bad. I am a second shifter so my second wind will kick in after a bit. Dinner is finishing up in the crockpot- Chicken and dumplings. Reading all day is a luxury for me nowadays so I am in heaven!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? The eyes are a bit tired but I am very captivated by the book I am reading which is I'll Be Seeing You by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan
2) What have you finished reading? I finished Sarah's Key
3) What is your favorite read so far? It's a toss up between both of the books I have been reading.
4) What about your favorite snacks? Cheesy, garlic grits...I could live on them!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I have found many new ones! It would be impossible to list them all!
I finished Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay. I plowed through this book today. It is very good and I highly recommend it!
How many pages read since last update: 238 pages
How many pages read total: 238 pages
Number of books read since you started: 1
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 172 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 172 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 0
Food and beverages consumed since last update: Breakfast- cheesy, garlic grits and two eggs with pumpkin spice coffee, snack- honeycrisp apple, lunch- tomato soup with goldfish, spinach, goat cheese flatbread pizza, iced green tea.