Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2011 Edition!



I love a good read-a-thon and I can't think of a better thing to participate in while the turkey and goodies settle and while all the shoppers are out and about scoring their bargains! I am not a Black Friday shopper! The Thankfully Reading Weekend runs from from November 25 through November 27! I have tons of reading to catch up on so I will be there! Be sure to go on over to Jenn's Bookshelves and sign up! I participated last year and had fun. I love to spend Thanksgiving weekend being cozy at home, with my nose in a book. If you do too, join in on the fun!

6 comments:

  1. I want to participate but I have a feeling I will be way too busy. Working in retail makes it too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your reading! I will be doing a lot of that too. I hate Black friday shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so hoping to be able to participate in this...it will be my first ReadAThon if it all works out. I stay in my pajamas the Friday after Thanksgiving...hoping to be able to stretch that through the entire weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time reading that weekend! It's still up in the air on whether we'll be at home or at our son's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One place I know I won't be on Friday is anywhere near the stores...I am not a good shopper on a normal day, so that Fri is out of the question for me. The read-a-thon sounds like fun, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to be a Black Friday shopper this year, but my mother-in-law and I have a tradition of shopping together and she coerced me into agreeing to go again this year (even saying I could just sleep in the car if I get too tired). :) I guess it's nice to be so loved that she wants me to be with her for this event every year.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!