Thursday, September 30, 2010

Readathon Mania!

I have a love for readathons! Any excuse to spend some quality time reading is a great idea in my book! There is nothing better than to snuggle up in your favorite sweats with a good book and a cup of tea.



I participated in this readathon last week. It was graciously hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict. Thank you Michelle for hosting this. I finished three books last week which is great for me!

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
The Wake of Forgiveness by Bruce Machart
Still The One by Robin Wells




The next readathon I am planning on participating is Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I never make the full 24 hours. My all nighter days are long gone but I will devote the day and until I fall asleep to reading. Check it out and sign up. It is a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of coffee for this Dewey 24 hr Read a Thon :)

    Congrats on completing the Fall Catch Up Read a Thon! You're getting really good at this and I so know that you'll be able to complete the next one with flying colours...

    Another helpful hint... get an alarm that wakes you when you almost hit the zzzzzzzzzzz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All nighters are impossible for me--I won't even attempt it. I am excited to get a lot of reading done during the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I participated in this one as well ... and I'm planning to make a party out of Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon! You just reminded me to make certain that Still Missing is on my GoodReads to buy list!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!