Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read-a-thon

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Lucky One
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 267
Running total of pages read since you started: 617
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 259 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 576 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:4 I think (I have jello brain right now)
Other participants you’ve visited: 6
Food consumed: coconut M&M's, pistachios, banana, goat cheese and spinach pizza,
Beverages consumed: chai tea, diet pomegranate 7up, water,

I think I am going to pack it in for awhile. I will try to get up and read more towards morning. I had alot of distractions this evening-party at the neighbors house(drove the dogs nuts), ambulance at the neighbors house(non-life-threatening), son brought girlfriend who is home from college for the weekend. I was hoping to get more read but feel satisfied with what I've gotten done so far considering the distractions. I am off to catch a few winks!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rest: you did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still around? Or sleeping and resting? No matter what, you've done great so far. Ready for the last stretch?! Come on. GO GO GO. Cheering for you from Copenhagen, Denmark.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!