Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-thon Update #2

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished Sworn To Silence and have started The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Number of books read since you started: One finished
Pages read since last update: 179
Running total of pages read since you started: 350
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 190
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 317
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Food: cinnamon popcorn, leftover sesame chicken
Beverages: apple cider, tea, water, diet coke with lime


I read in the recliner and then moved to the treadmill for awhile. Took a bath and even read in there. I had to take a break and play outside with the dogs as we finally have some nice weather. They have been eager to get out and play for 2 days now. I think they are ready for an afternoon nap. I am off to find a new place to read. Need a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!