Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon October 2018




I decided to signup for the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon late last night when I got home from work. It is a very blustery day here so curling up with some good books sounded like a good plan. Not sure how much I will be posting as I am kind of winging it without a plan.

OPENING MEME

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Southeast Wisconsin


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I have two books in my stack and am looking forward to both of them. I am currently subscribed to the Once Upon A Book Club Box and have some books from there to catch up on. The Lost Vintage by Ann Mah and The Retreat by Mark Edwards I am looking forward to them both.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chicken Wings in my air fryer

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am the mother of 3 grown children and the mother to two dogs and 2 cats. I haven't been reading and blogging much as I went back to work after raising my kids. I love to read and I love to participate in the readathon.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have done many of these readathons and I don't think there is much I will do differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!