Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWW Wednesday October 26


WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?


The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin


I am loving this book. I have both the book and the audiobook and am using both.

What did you recently finish reading?


Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter by Lisa Patton



Yankee Doodle Dixie by Lisa Patton


These two books were fun and entertaining. Be sure to come back Thursday and Friday for my reviews on both books.


Wonderstruck by Brian Selznik

This is a fabulous children's book! Click on the title for my review.

What do you think you’ll read next


Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


I'm hoping to swipe this back from my daughter who swiped it before I had a chance to read it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the audio of The American Heiress. Glad you are liking it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!