Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I am still reading the same book as last week. the weather finally was decent enough to get outside which brought the need for yard work to be done. Hopefully this week will be a better week for reading. I have high hopes. Needless to say I am skipping what I recently finished because I didn't finish anything.

What I am currently reading..




The Oracle of Stamboul by Michael David Lucas

I am loving this book. I love the little girl who is the main character. I hope to finish it up soon.

What I hope to read next..




Leaving by Karen Kingsbury


I love Karen Kingsbury books. I read two full series of her books in a couple of weeks in 2008. I guess you could say I was kind of hooked. I am looking forward to visiting some old friends from the past books in this new series.

I am hoping life will settle down here and I can get back to reading more.

3 comments:

  1. The Oracle book looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look out for your review of the Oracle of Stamboul because it's a book I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Oracle of Stamboul. I can't wait for you review.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!