4 hours ago
Monday, January 3, 2011
ARC Reading Challenge 2011
This was another challenge I did last year and enjoyed. I went for the Bronze level and made the Gold Level. I am once again going for the Bronze level and will move up as I read. This is hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Books, So Little Time. Read below for what Teddy has to say about her challenge!
"I hope all of you ARC Readers will join me again in 2011 for the ARC Reading Challenge. I welcome old and new participants. I don't know about you, but my ARC pile is way too big. That is why I am making one big change to this challenge. For 2011 you don't have to list all of the ARCs that you have. That's right, no more "wall of shame." LOL! Although you can list them if you want to.
Note: I use the term "ARC" loosely,any book a publisher or author gives you with the expectation that you review it, counts for this challenge.
Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.
b. All of us who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.
Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS
Level Gold: Read 25 ARCS
Level Platinum: Read 30 or more ARCS
* To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge. Please leave a comment as well.
* You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.
* If you choose a lower level, you can always change it to a higher level if you like. However, you cannot go from a higher level back down to a lower level.
* Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books and ebooks are allowed as long as they are ARC's.
* Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
* Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in the monthly post. For your Name, please use this format Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader). Please be sure to use the direct link to your review, not just to your blog. Then please leave a comment.
* HAVE FUN!"