Today is the kick-off for The Fall Into Reading Challenge hosted by Katrina over at Callapidder Days. I have always wanted to do this challenge but didn't have a blog. So now I get to participate too! I'm very excited. The challenge begins today September 22 and goes through December 20. It's a fun challenge without a lot of rules. Post a list and read away! I'm starting with 10 books and if I get them read I'll add more to the list. I may have some library books come in that I reserved too.
4. Sarah's Promise by Leisha Kelly
5. Confections Of A Closet Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado
8. Blue Like Playdough by Tricia Goyer
9. The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
10. The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock
Now to get my special reading throw out, fix my favorite mug of tea and get reading! I'm thinking a bag of candy corn would be good to munch on too! First I need to see what everyone else is reading!